- Du 01/08/19 au 31/08/19
- Du 01/09/19 au 30/09/19
- Du 01/10/19 au 31/10/19
A series of events around a unique exhibition
Throughout the duration of the temporary exhibition, the museum implements a rich and varied cultural offer: guided tours, conferences, workshops but also a project outside the walls.
• Summer commented tours: In July and August, Tuesdays at 15h and Thursdays at 11h.
• Workshops: From September - for the individual audience (detailed schedule coming soon)
• Conferences: From September to December 2019, four speakers will present, at the rhythm of once a month, their eyes and their expertise on a theme related to the exhibition. (detailed schedule coming soon)
• For groups, adults and school groups: guided tours and workshops: The commented visit of the temporary exhibition complements the offer of thematic tours already proposed as part of the permanent collections (detailed program to come)
• Action outside the walls, in partnership with the Hospital Training Hospital (HIA) Sainte-Anne
The themes of the work of Raymond Depardon have given rise to the idea of a collaboration with the Sainte-Anne Hospital in Toulon and more particularly the patients and health professionals of the psychiatric service. The result of this work will be exhibited from mid-October in the museum's collections, echoing Raymond Depardon's photographs.