- Saturday 18 of 19:00 à 23:45
Students as mediators of the museum
An edition turned towards the educational device "the class, the work! "
The European Night of Museums is a unique opportunity to discover and discover the museum's permanent collection and its temporary exhibition. For this 2019 edition, the museum is highlighting the educational device "The class, the work! Which allows students from local schools to become mediators of the museum for an evening.
Four schools participate in this edition:
- The ULIS of the elementary school of Mourillon (Toulon) will present a graphic work inspired by the razzle dazzle, a spectacular technique of camouflage used during the Great War.
- The College of Aleppo Pines (Toulon) will expose the fruit of his reflection on war reporting and issues of objectivity / subjectivity related to the image. Echoing the Raymond Depardon museum's temporary exhibition: 1962-1963, military photographer.
- The Henri Wallon College (La Seyne-sur-mer) will tell the story of submarines and present a literary production inspired by underwater navigation.
- The Dumont d'Urville High School will evoke the condition of convict in a short theatrical show and the great explorers in an audiovisual production.
Find these apprentices mediators throughout the evening in the halls of the museum!
And also, all evening, meet the mediators of the museum and the volunteers of the Association of Friends of the Naval Museum (AAMM), present to transmit to the public their knowledge about the collections.
Saturday 18 May from 19h to midnight
Student mediation continuously
Show of 8 minutes on the galleys and the prison every hour in the great hall of the museum: 19h30, 20h30, 21h30