The conferences of the Association of Friends
of the National Maritime Museum
One conference each month
Each month, the Naval Museum hosts a conference in the permanent collections co-organized with the Association of Friends of the Marine Museum (AAMM).
Scheduled at 15h on Tuesday, the museum's weekly closing day, the conference is open access.
- Tuesday 12 February at 15h In search of the Why not?
- Tuesday 12 March at 15h Black Sea Operations after 11 November 1918
- Tuesday 9 April at 15h Genesis of the Nautilus
- Tuesday 07 May at 15h Jean Bart in the Mediterranean
- Tuesday 11 June at 15h Birth of modern shipbuilding, 1670 - 1700
Tuesday 12 February
In search of the Why not?
by Jean-Pierre Joncheray, underwater archaeologist, author
Tuesday March 12
Operations in the Black Sea after 11 November 1918
by CV (H) Jean Fossati, ACORAM Provence Corse
Tuesday April 09
Genesis of the Nautilus
by IGA (2S) Gérald Boisrayon, former director of DCN
Tuesday May 07
Jean Bart in the Mediterranean
by Patrick Villiers, professor emeritus of universities, historian, author
Tuesday June 11
The birth of modern shipbuilding, 1670 - 1700
by Patrice Decencière, publication director of NEPTUNIA magazine
Opening doors 15 minutes before the start of the conference
For further information: 04 22 42 02 01 / firstname.lastname@example.org