- Tuesday 20 of 15:00 à 16:30
The conferences YYMM
The conferences of the Association of Friends of the National Museum of the Marine of Toulon (AAMM)
- Tuesday 13 February at 15h, "Amundsen, Scott, Shackleton. The crossed destinies of three cold sailors "
- Tuesday 20 March at 15h, "The Imperial Arsenal of Antwerp"
- Tuesday 3 April at 15h "Admiral d'Estaing and departure of the squadron to America"
- Tuesday 29 May at 15h "Toulon, gate of the Pacific"
- Tuesday 12 June at 15h "Gervese (1880-1959), painter and sailor"
TuesdayMarch 20to 15h
the Imperial Arsenal of Antwerp
by Bernard Cros, historian and member of the Var Academy
TuesdayApril 3to 15h
Admiral d'Estaing and departure of the squadron to America
by Patrick Villiers, professor emeritus of universities, historian and author
TuesdayMay 29to 15h
Toulon, gateway to the Pacific
by Gilbert Buti, Academician, Historian and Mediterranean Delegate of the French Society of Maritime History (SFHM)
Tuesday12 Juneto 15h
Gervèse (1880-1959), painter and sailor
by Jacques Schirmann, nephew of Charles Millot aka Henri Gervèse
For further information: 04 22 42 02 01 / email@example.com