- Tuesday 09 of 15:00 à 16:30
- Tuesday 20 of 15:00 à 16:30
- Tuesday 18 of 15:00 à 16:30
The conferences YYMM
The conferences of the Association of Friends of the National Museum of the Marine of Toulon (AAMM)
- Tuesday 9 October at 15h History of galleys in the Mediterranean
- Tuesday 20 November at 15h Projection operations at Dardanelles
- Tuesday 18 December at 15h Current rescue techniques for crews of submarines
Tuesday 9 October to 15h
History of galleys in the Mediterranean
by Jérôme Gervais, vice-president of the AAMM.
Tuesday 20 November to 15h
Projection operations at the Dardanelles
by François Schwerer, author, historian, member of the French Society of Maritime History.
Tuesday 18 December
Current rescue techniques for submarine crews
by Bernard Micaelli, underwater projects architect at DGA Toulon.
For further information: 04 22 42 02 01 / firstname.lastname@example.org