- Tuesday 14 of 15:00 à 16:30
- Tuesday 21 of 15:00 à 16:30
- Tuesday 11 of 15:00 à 16:30
- Tuesday 10 of 15:00 à 16:30
The conferences of the Association of Friends
of the National Maritime Museum
One conference each month
Each month, the Naval Museum hosts a conference in the permanent collections co-organized with the Association of Friends of the Marine Museum (AAMM).
Scheduled at 15h on Tuesday, the museum's weekly closing day, the conference is open access.
Due to the closure of the museum for works, the conferences are moved to the Historical Defense Service (SHD), passage de la corderie (100 meters from the museum).
- Tuesday 14 January at 15 p.m. The Navy storms German maritime trade during the War of 1870
- Tuesday January 21 at 15 p.m. From Plongeur to Narval - History of submarines of the XNUMXth century
- Tuesday February 11 at 15 p.m. Vice-Admiral Chabert de Cogolin, from Toulon to the victory of Chesapeake, and astronomical navigation to the memoirs of the Académie des Sciences
- Tuesday March 11 at 15 p.m. The German wrecks of Scapa Flow
- Tuesday April 14 at 15 p.m. Pierre-Henri Delauze and the COMEX adventure
Tuesday January 14
The Navy storms German maritime trade during the War of 1870
by the General Commissioner André FOURES, member of the Académie du Var.
Tuesday January 21
Du Plongeur au Narval - History of XNUMXth century submarines
by Bernard MICAELLI, Underwater projects architect at the Directorate General of Armament.
Tuesday 11 February
Vice-Admiral Chabert de Cogolin, from Toulon to the victory of Chesapeake, and from astronomical navigation to the memoirs of the Academy of Sciences
by Professor Pierre GRANES, astrophysicist.
Tuesday March 10
The German wrecks of Scapa Flow
by Jean-Pierre JONCHERAY, underwater archaeologist, author.
Tuesday April 14
Pierre-Henri Delauze and the COMEX adventure
by Jean-Claude CAYOL, association of former COMEX.
Please ring the bell on arrival at the Historical Defense Service.
The conference room of the Historical Defense Service is adjacent to the reading room.
Information for 04 22 42 02 01 or email@example.com