- Thursday 19 of 10:30 à 12:00
- Thursday 26 of 10:30 à 12:00
- Thursday 02 of 10:30 à 12:00
- Thursday 09 of 10:30 à 12:00
- Thursday 16 of 10:30 à 12:00
- Thursday 23 of 10:30 à 12:00
- Thursday 30 of 10:30 à 12:00
Place to the imagination, sailors!
Plastic workshop at the museum
Every Thursday morning of the summer, find Nicole, our visual artist, and entrust her toddlers. Supervised by Nicole, and after a quick discovery of the rooms of the museum, they will join the activity room to be propelled into an imaginary world: theirs!
Their mission: to create from scratch an object related to the sea, according to their imagination.
Here is an activity to discover the museum's collections differently, between two sand castles! And which has the significant advantage of allowing parents to visit the museum more serenely on their side ...
The 5, 12, 19, 26 July and
the 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August, from 10h30 to 12h
For children to 4 14 years
Price: 6 euros
Information and reservations: 04.22.42.02.01 / firstname.lastname@example.org