- Du 01 / 06 / 18 au 30 / 06 / 18
- Du 01 / 07 / 18 au 31 / 07 / 18
- Du 01 / 08 / 18 au 27 / 08 / 18
Fashion week of Arsenal
Do you like costumes? You make some? Do you want to show what you can do? The museum organizes for you its own Fashion Week.
The category "Arsenal Mode" will be open to individuals and the category "Fashion Mari'Team" highlight collective achievements. Several themes are proposed: Diversion, History, Marine Spirit, Fiction, Accessories and Hairstyle.
Everyone finds themselves for beautiful parades 25 and August 26.
The winner of each category will be exhibited at the museum.
Terms of participation
The competition is open to two types of participants:
1. Individuals will be able to participate by registering in the category "Mode Arsenal";
2. Groups (associations, companies, school groups ...) will be able to participate by registering in the category "Mode Mari'Team".
Depending on the mode of participation chosen (as an individual or as a group), several themes are proposed:
- Misappropriation: creation of a modern garment inspired by an old costume;
- History: reconstruction of civilian or military clothing between 1666 and today;
- Marine Spirit: clothing that evokes the maritime world;
- Fiction: reconstruction of a garment of a comic or manga character;
- Accessories: creation of headwear, shoes, bags, etc. of a maritime character;
- Coiffure: original hairstyle on the principle of hairdressing at the «Belle Poule».
Each participant must indicate, at the time of inscription, the theme he / she chooses to exploit in this contest.
Registration for the competition is in the form of a file attached to the declaration of participation form. Closing date on July 13
This file includes:
- The title of the piece produced;
- Three photographs of the part worn by the participant or a manikin: front, back and profile views. These photographs must be in a digital format (minimum 300 dpi), free of rights, not integrated in a document;
- An authorization to exploit all the constituent documents for non-commercial purposes;
- An explanatory text, maximum A4 recto-verso, describing the process of creation and the intention (why, how, dates ...);
- The contact details of the participant.
Each participant can only present one piece per theme. It is free to compete for one or more themes.
The same creation can not be presented in several themes (ex: a dress in History and its hat in Accessories). Each creation presented must be the subject of a file of its own.
Participation in this contest is free and open to all.
The declaration form duly completed and signed, must be sent by email to the museum (email@example.com) before July 13 2018, closing date of registrations.
Such. 05 46 99 86 57