- Thursday 19 of 10:00 à 18:30
- Friday 20 of 10:00 à 18:30
- Monday 13 of 10:00 à 18:30
- Tuesday 14 of 10:00 à 18:30
Breton traditional games at the citadel
A moment of sharing around Breton wooden games for young and old
FALSAB offers visitors to the citadel to discover traditional Breton games through mini tournaments or just for the fun of having fun with family or friends.
The FALSAB was born in 1930 under the impulse of a group of Breton wrestling enthusiasts headed by Dr. Charles Cotonnec. It was created to anchor Breton wrestling and athletic sports in Brittany.
Having become a confederation in the 90 years, the Confederation FALSAB (confederation of games and traditional sports of Brittany) brings together more than forty members as well as associations, present on the five departments of Brittany.
Its aim is to promote all the traditional games and sports practices in Brittany.
The FALSAB Confederation is a member of several regional structures of sport and Breton culture:
- the Cultural Council of Brittany,
- the Regional Olympic and Sports Committee (CROS),
- the Coordination Kevre Breizh (Cultural Coordination of Brittany),
- the Cultural Institute of Brittany,
- Brittany Association, Culture, Diversity,
- Gouelioù Breizh,
- the European Association of Traditional Games and Sports.
It has the approval Youth and Popular Education and Sport Accreditation. Since June 2012, the FALSAB Confederation is accredited Non Governmental Organization to UNESCO.
Thursday 19 and Friday 20 July and Monday 13 and Tuesday 14 August
Included in the entrance ticket:
Full price 8 €
Reduced price 6.30 €
Free for less than 26 years
Rates subject to change
02 97 82 56 72