Drawing Vessel on the worksite completely edged and caulked, Nicolas Ozanne (1728-1811) © Musée national de la Marine
The 31 March 2017, the National Museum of the Navy in Paris closes its doors to the public for renovation.
During the course of the work, the documentary resources are always accessible here.
Designed with the help of a professor relay, the educational files decline historical, artistic or scientific themes.
Each file contains a fact sheet with a synopsis, lexicon and bibliography, a file Documents with literary extracts and chronology, a sheet Teacher's walk with a visit plan and a selection of works, a sheet Activities for students with a questionnaire and Many illustrations. In some files, a Tutorial Worksheet provides exercises to be done in class.
- Wooden shipbuilding in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- Ships of war in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries
- A journey of discovery in the Age of Enlightenment
- Naval sculpture from the seventeenth to the nineteenth century
- Marine painting from the 17th to the 20th century
- Marine trade at the heart of industrial upheavals
- Lighthouses of the coasts of France from the 16th to the 20th century
- The trip of the obelisk Luxor / Paris (1829 - 1836)
- From amphora to container