© National Maritime Museum / A.Fux
Works of art and precious objects accompany models and models of frigates and galleys, battleships and liners, or arsenals machines. Discover a selection of the main essential works of the museum.
- Steamer Jouffroy Abbans, model and machine model, 1784
- Imperial canoe Napoleoner 2015.
- Preparatory work at the scene of the grand salon of the first class of the liner Normandie, wall panel glass, metal decoration (gold and silver) and painting on the reverse, 1934
- Glory, Armored frigate, 1859
- The crew dinner, Julien Le Blant (1851-1930)
- Le Louis XV, Model of a ship cannon 110 before 1720
- Le Paraguay, Construction model of a mixed ship propeller of the Chargers Society Gathered Around 1888
- stern ornaments of the galley "Reale"
- Inside the port of Marseille, Joseph Vernet (1714 - 1789) 1754
- Toulon visit of President Loubet to the French and Italian fleets, April 10 1901Felix Ziem (1821-1911) 1901