The exhibition next to John Paul Jones
This very first application of the castle of Brest proposes to you to relive the war of American independence alongside its heroes. With a journey enriched with images, videos and sounds, follow the corsair John Paul Jones and discover the vestiges of the war of independence in the heart of Brest.
For your children place in the game, they enter the skin of the second John Paul Jones to liberate the United States and win the 13 stars of the American flag.
- Free Application
- Availability of the application:
- IOS: from iOS 7.1.2 and more. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
- Androïd: 4.1 or later
- Application available in FR and EN version
- Does not work on Black Berry and Windows Phone
- The museum does not loan or rent smartphones or headphones
- Personal headphones are strongly recommended
- If the visitor does not have an earpiece, the volume must be at least
You can download the application before your visit or on site using the wifi terminal placed at the entrance of the exhibition.