© National Maritime Museum / A.Fux
Designed with the help of the relay teacher, the pedagogical files decline historical, artistic or scientific themes.
Each file contains a fact sheet with a synopsis, lexicon and bibliography, a file Documents with literary extracts and chronology, a sheet Teacher's walk with a visit plan and a selection of works, a sheet Activities for students with a questionnaire and Many illustrations. In some files, a Tutorial Worksheet provides exercises to be done in class.
- Wooden shipbuilding in the XVII centurye and XVIIIe centuries
- The ships of war to the XVIIe and XVIIIe centuries
- A journey of discovery in the Age of Enlightenment
- The 17th century naval sculpturee in the nineteenthe century
- The marine painting of the XVIIe the XXe century
- Marine trade at the heart of industrial upheavals
- Changes in the merchant marine and containerization
- The French Navy during the Second World War
- An ambassador on the seas: the liner France
- The lighthouses of the French coast of XVIe the XXe century
- The trip of the obelisk Luxor / Paris (1829 - 1836)
- From amphora to container