- Tuesday 09 of 15:00 à 16:30
- Tuesday 06 of 15:00 à 17:00
- Tuesday 04 of 15:00 à 17:00
- Tuesday 9 October at 15h00: Marine and Kitchen
- Tuesday 6 November at 15h: Fort Boyard, the adventures of a star
- Tuesday 4 December at 15h: History of the greening of Brest through its public and private gardens from the 18th century to the present day
Tuesday October 9 to 15h
Marine and Cooking (as part of the week of taste).
"Food aboard ships and ashore at the time of the Navy of the Ancien Régime".
By Nicole Mainet-Delair
"Navy receptions, squadrons and celebrities at banquets". By Alain Boulaire
"Cooking in today's navy".
By Commissioner Jacques Sabatier,
Tuesday, November 6 to 15h
Fort Boyard, the adventures of a star
By Denis Roland, conservation attaché at the National Maritime Museum of Rochefort
Tuesday 4 December to 15h
History of the greening of Brest through its public and private gardens from the 18th century to the present day
By Hervé Bédri, Doctor in Ethnology, in charge of the historical heritage of the Navy at the Admiralty of Brest
Reservation recommended at 02 98 37 75 51, limited number of places
Access not the museum's reception