- 2011: Belem work (Belem Foundation and Caisse d'Epargne)
- 2010-2011: Partnership on the 2 seasons of classical music concerts at the Musée de la Marine in Paris (Banque Populaire Foundation)
- 2010: Creation and donation of a Belem model entered in the museum's collections (Fondation Belem and Caisse d'Épargne)
- 2007-2010: Realization of 3 multimedia programs: "Life aboard an 74 guns", "The history of navigation" and "Wooden shipbuilding" (Caisse d'Epargne)
- 2009: Acquisition of Voyage de la Favorite, rare and valuable work entered in the museum's collections
- 2008: Exhibition «The Mystery Lapérouse» at the Museum of the Marine of Paris
- 2007: Exhibition "Toy boats" (Banque Populaire foundation)
- 2005: Exhibition "Jules Verne" at the Museum of the Navy of Paris (Caisse d'Epargne)
- 2001: Exhibition "Thousand ports, Tintin, Haddock and ships" at the Museum of the Marine of Paris (Caisse d'Épargne)
The Bele Foundation
The Belem Foundation is created in 1979 on the initiative of the Caisses d'Epargne who have just bought the ship to ensure its return under the French flag. It is recognized as a public utility in 1980.
The Belem Foundation's mission is to preserve the last great sailboat of the nineteenth century in the heritage of France. Its ambition is to continue to make it sail so that it remains a place of conservation and transmission of the know-how and traditions of the great sailing fleet. The Belem Foundation is now confronted with issues:
- technical and regulatory, to keep the ship in a state of navigation, in compliance with increasingly strict regulations and to securely welcome 1 200 trainees per year.
- humans, to maintain a crew of 16 men: 5 officers, 1 bosco, 8 gabiers, 2 cooks with very specific skills, even unique coupled with an aptitude for the transmission of knowledge and taste of hospitality public.
- commercial, to develop revenue through the sale of internships, the privatization of the Belem with companies and local authorities, the sale of derivatives and the search for licensees to exploit the Belem brand.
The Banque Populaire Business Foundation
The Banque Populaire Foundation enables physically handicapped youngsters to carry out their life projects: personal training, graduate studies, setting up a business, pursuing high-level sports training ... For more than twenty years, the Fondation Aide also young musicians or composers of classical music to start their career: more than 220 talents have already benefited from its support. In 2013, it extends its support to young artisans of art.
The Caisses d'Epargne Foundation
The Caisses d'Epargne Foundation for Solidarity is recognized as being of public interest. With 5 500 collaborators, it is dedicated to its mission: the fight against dependence linked to age, illness or disability. It is a founding manager of the medico-social and healthcare sectors and has a network of 112 institutions and services. With 6 500 places for the elderly, she is the 1er a private non-profit player in France. The Foundation is also active in supporting adults with disabilities, as well as in follow-up and rehabilitation care in four health facilities.