- Saturday 10 of 13:30 à 21:30
- Sunday 11 of 13:30 à 18:30
© Collective XYZ - VÏSÜ
On the occasion of 1918's Centennial of the Armistice, the National Maritime Museum is appealing to the youth and talent of the territory with a weekend of entertainment related to the exhibition "Razzle Dazzle, art counter attack ! "About the camouflage technique born of the First World War. An event open to all, an opportunity to (re) discover the museum and the castle of Brest through the graphic and colorful world of dazzle painting.
Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 November from 13h30 to 18h30
Free opening of the museum and exhibition "Razzle Dazzle, art counterattack! "
Saturday November 10: animations
- 14h30 to 16h, Clown boats: creations of camouflage with visual artists of collective XYZ
- from 16h, meeting with the students of the Lycée Dupuy de Lôme, winners with the Museum of the Audacity Artistic and Cultural Prize awarded by the Prime Minister at Matignon last June.
- 18h30-21h30: Armistice party!
At nightfall, Astroplis and the collective XYZ are at the helm! The walls of the keep will disappear through games of illusions of optics and other camouflages dazzle with a mapping imagined by Studio VÏSÜ, scenographers Astropolis, Guillaume Duval and Jean-Baptiste Moal collective XYZ. These animated images projected on the castle will be accompanied by a DJ set by the collective Funky Touch.
Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 November.
Free opening of the museum from 13h30 to 18h30
Saturday 10 November: Armistice party from 18h30 to 21h30 (last entry 21h).